Custom Business Labels Can Help Increase Profits
Are you wondering what’s the connection between simple custom business labels, and profits. The answer is actually simple, choose the right labeling system. How you pack your product plays a big role in making your product standout. Labels are the key aspect of all packaging systems.
We all know the basic formula – the more sales you make, the more you increase your profits. Custom labels are the key element that will affect your company’s bottom line, as far as cost of your current packaging and shipping system. In today’s business environment, every penny counts.
There have been many amazing success stories about companies that increased brand name awareness, and lowered costs by simply changing their label system to custom business labels from Label Rack. This simple change resulted in a 57% increase in their name brand reach, as well as an increase in their sales. The best part of this approach was the company never had to alter their product. They did nothing more than switch from a basic labeling system to custom business labels.
6 Custom Label Design Tips
Your label is the customer’s first experience with your product. There are several elements when it comes to label design. Below you will find 6 of the most important custom business label design tips:
- PRODUCT NAME – This is actually the most vital part of the custom label. A lot of research goes into finding the appropriate name for your product and you should never leave this step out.
- CHOOSING THE RIGHT FONT – Fonts are another vital part of creating a name brand label for your company and or product. The font(s) you select should unique aspect to the design.
- CHOOSING THE RIGHT COLOR – You cannot just choose a color for the sake of selecting a color. You must consider the type and nature of the product you are selling. The color that you choose effects the mood and feeling that people will have when they encounter your product.
- CUSTOM BUSINESS LABELS AND DESIGN – This is a vital part of your products name branding. The combining of texts and colors and some pictures matters a lot in coming up with a perfect custom labels for your products.
- READABILITY – Designing a vivid and a well readable label is very important. If the information on the custom label is difficult to read, it may also become difficult for you to sale the product.
- ART QUALITY – Your finished artwork should be print quality, which is usually around 300 to 1200 dpi. High quality artwork will allow you to use it in a variety of wasys e.g. on the web, print, and even video.
Ready For Your Custom Business Labels?
Its obvious that you are interested in increasing your profits. Lets start by saving you some money and increasing your businesses name brand visibility.
Call Label Rack today to get started – 1-888-735-4760 or visit us online http://www.labelrack.com
http://labelblog.labelrack.com/custom-labels-labeling/custom-business-labels/Labels & LabelingBottom Line,Brand Name,Business Environment,Business Labels,Business Owner,Colors,Custom Business,Custom Labels,Custom Mailing Labels,Custom Product Labels,Element,Elements,First Experience,Font Fonts,Labe,Labeling System,Lot,Nature Of The Product,Packaging System,Packaging Systems,Product Key,Product Labels,Profits,Sake,Shipping System,Standout,Success StoriesAre you wondering what's the connection between simple custom business labels, and profits. The answer is actually simple, choose the right labeling system. How you pack your product plays a big role in making your product standout. Labels are the key aspect of all packaging systems. We all know the...Tim BeachumTim Beachumbeaniebabies72@gmail.comAdministratorLABELRACK